Entryway - Mudroom Locker
- Built to order. Usually ships in 7 business days.
- Free Shipping
Solid pine locker features a top shelf, room for hanging and a bottom area for shoes or boots. Sides are flush so you can line up as many as you need side by side.
NOTE: When ordering multiple units – if you are setting them one right next to the other, please list the order from left to right so that we can pre-drill the holes for you.
- Handmade from solid knotty pine
- Modest and rustic in the tradition of cottage style furniture
- Overall dimensions: 14" W x 11.75" D x 70" H
- 11.75" Clearance bottom cubby
- 44.75" clearance middle cubby
- 9" clearance top cubby
- All openings are 12.5"W x 10.5"D
We do not use highly processed wood; because of this, you can expect knots and minor imperfections that make each piece unique.
Our "Old" finish is a single coat of paint with light distressing to create a warm, aged look.
Our "Solid" finish is two solid coats of paint with no distressing.
Wood Mudroom Storage Locker
We ordered 3 stand-alone lockers in moss green, and we're very happy with our purchase. Color looks great in our mudroom. Only took my husband a few minutes to assemble each locker.
Absolutely flawless purchase from order to delivery. Product was just as pictured. Perfect addition to our home. Product is high quality and reasonably priced. Definitely recommended!
This solution was perfect for our 6 kiddos and their color matching storage needs. Great quality, pieces aligned nicely and saw dust city was a breeze to work with.
Nice touch by adding in the touch up paint!
We ordered four lockers a couple of years ago for our four boys. I wanted each boy to have their own space and having them side by side, they fit perfectly on the wall where they were intended to go. I finally ordered myself one and now we have ordered my husband one. They are well made from a good quality wood. We feel it was well worth the investment.
We did secure ours to the wall once we got them assembled.
Real wood. Not cheap pressboard garbage. Incredibly well made. VERY EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.
Reasonable value, 3/4" solid construction means these are durable. Lots of finish options make it easy to find a look that fits your space. Nice gesture to include small jars of touch-up paint in the shipment.
We're super excited to keep our kids' backpacks, lunch bags, shoes, and jackets organized in a way that still looks good enough for the front entry. Overall we're very happy with the product and would definitely consider these again if we have future needs.
A couple of things you should be aware of when ordering:
- Some assembly required. Because the top and bottom plates stick out a bit in front, they are shipped detached -- presumably to prevent damage. You will need to put in 16 screws per locker to complete the assembly.
- Be prepared to wrestle with the lockers, and have a few clamps on hand if you intend to attach more than one of these together. I attached five in a row, and normal variation in the lumber plane made it a bit difficult to get a tight edge match. Also, one of the lockers had slightly deeper (1/8") top and bottom plate overhang, so I had to drill new pilot holes in the cabinet to keep both the face and the top/bottom plates lined up with the other lockers.
One suggestion for Sawdust City: These lockers are packed in a lot of cardboard to protect them in shipping. I still had minor corner damage on a couple of the units, and an enormous pile of cardboard to recycle. Perhaps a plastic corner protector (with a crush zone) could be designed to reduce the amount of cardboard consumption as well as more effectively prevent transit trauma.
Exactly what we were looking for to keep the kid's school stuff organized. Glad we decided to go with this product instead of a cheap particle board alternative.
We have 3 lockers and 1 shoe cubby. In hindsight, I would rather have gotten the 3 unit locker. I opted to get 3 individual lockers because freight is much lower but having a double wall (one side against the next side) is the tradeoff. I didn't realize the top of the lockers is not painted and now we have to do that, because we are tall and see the unpainted surface when entering the room. If I had known, I would have requested to have that painted in advance.
***SAWDUST CITY REPLY*** Thank you for your review. The tops of our lockers are sent separately from the lockers to avoid damage in shipping. Once they are screwed on top following the instructions, your units will be complete and painted. Please feel free to call us if you have any further questions.
I was very pleased with the quality of the product. Solid, sturdy, quality craftmanship! I was truly amazed at how well the product was packages for shipping!