Solid pine 3’ wide hutch features three shelves for display and a bottom cabinet area with two shelves for ample hidden storage. Choose a straight front or angled cantback design.
- Handmade from solid knotty pine
- Modest and rustic in the tradition of cottage style furniture
- Overall dimensions: 36" W x 11.75" D x 72" H
- For cantback:
- two openings behind door allow for 27.5"W x 10.5"D x 10.25"H
- three openings above door, one opening at 10.5"D
- one opening at 8.75"D, one opening at 7"D
- All openings above door allow 33"W x 11.75"H.
- For straight up:
- two openings behind door allow for 27.5"W x 10.5"D x 10.125"H
- three openings above door measure 45"W x 10.5"D (Top @ 12.75"H - Middle @ 13.25"H - Bottom @ 14"H)
We do not use highly processed wood; because of this, you can expect knots and minor imperfections that make each piece unique.
Our "Old" finish is a single coat of paint with light distressing to create a warm, aged look.
Our "Solid" finish is two solid coats of paint with no distressing.
If you'd like to order a set of color chips, please call 800-717-3031.
Had the pine hutch custom made in color old black. This is my second hutch from Sawdust city and I am 200% pleased with both purchases. Shipping was quick and everything was wrapped perfectly. I will absolutely be ordering a bench for my mud room next. Beautifully made pieces!
I got this in the straight-up style in Butternut stain. It makes me wish I had ordered ALL of my furniture in this stain!! It's gorgeous and it's so nice to have furniture that's not particle board junk!! I bought 9 pieces and this one is by far my favorite.
Delivered within a week. Packaging was 100%, came in 3 pieces each individually wrapped and boxed, assembly was quick and easy. Nicely thought out and constructed, even openings around doors, nice tight fit, plugs to hide screw holes. I am very pleased and will order one for the other side of my fireplace.