- Built to order. Usually ships in 7 business days.
- Free Shipping
This solid pine 6’ foot hutch features 3 top shelves, a bottom door with 2 shelves, and a breadboard back. This hutch can be ordered with a straight or cantback front and choose a wood or screen door.
- Handmade from solid knotty pine
- Modest and rustic in the tradition of cottage style furniture
- Overall dimensions: 24" W x 11.75" D x 72" H
- For cantback:
- two openings behind door allow for 15.5"W x 10.5"D x 10.25"H
- three openings above door, one opening at 10.5"D
- one opening at 8.75"D,
- one opening at 7"D
- all openings above door allow 21"W x 11.75"H.
- For straight up:
- two openings behind door allow for 15.5"W x 10.5"D x 10.125"H
- three openings above door measure 45"W x 10.5"D (Top @ 12.75"H - Middle @ 13.25"H - Bottom @ 14"H)
- Minor assembly required - instructions included.
We do not use highly processed wood; because of this, you can expect knots and minor imperfections that make each piece unique.
Our "Old" finish is a single coat of paint with light distressing to create a warm, aged look.
Our "Solid" finish is two solid coats of paint with no distressing.
We had been looking for a simple wood hutch to replace an outdated media cabinet, and this fits the bill perfectly! We ordered it in old burgundy, and the color is beautiful. Sawdust City also fulfilled our request to build it without the shelf behind the door. We have never been disappointed with any of our purchases. Will be ordering again!
Received my hutch and was extremely pleased. I had made a special request concerning the stain and received exactly what I requested. Quality is great and better yet it's made in Wisconsin!! Would definitely purchase from Sawdust City again.
quality of workmanship, far superior, no surprises, nice place for my important achievements
I have been searching for a country pine hutch for quite some time and came across this one. I got it in old red and couldn't wait to receive it. It's even better than I expected and fits perfectly where I wanted it to go. It's not a full size hutch but I didn't want a full size one. This one is perfect for where I put it and gorgeous!! The screen door option I chose makes this hutch look like it would be in a farmhouse and that's exactly what I wanted